Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Mom Returns to Blogging

Ah yes, the intermittent blogger returns.  And as a mom!  Good gravy.  Can we say emotional roller coaster?  I am ecstatic over this adorable baby, terrified that something will happen to him (SIDS, earthquake, virus, random psychotic break on part of mother... no trouble imagining disasters, unfortunately), and emotionally volatile from post-partum hormonal fluctuations and lack of sleep.  Ack.  I'm trying to relax and enjoy my little one - after all, as I have been told eight bazillion times by well meaning folks who are sure no one else has been considerate enough to tell me, this time will fly by and I will miss it when it's over.  And he's very easy to enjoy - so tiny and adorable and cuddly and amazing.  A whole person!  Compact travel size!  Speaking of whom, I think I'm about to be needed for diaper changing and feeding.  I think I'll be making small posts rather than composing long missives...

No comments: